Agway Photo Contest Rules and Regulations
Agway Monthly Photo Contests
- To enter: Submit an original photograph of your Pet, Wild Bird or Lawn & Garden.
- Click here to upload your original photograph.
- If your photo does not win one month, it will automatically be entered in the next month’s drawing unless you request, via email, it be removed from the photo library.
- One winner in each category (pet, wild bird and lawn & garden) will be selected, at random, each month. Winners will receive a $25.00 Agway Gift Certificate and will be notified via email.
- Photographs from other resources or that are copyrighted by a third party will not be accepted.
Thank you to all who submitted photos! Click HERE to view previous winners.
Agway Yearly Photo Contest - Best of the Best - Rules & Regulations
- The monthly winners from each category (pet, wild bird, lawn & garden) will automatically be entered in the BEST OF THE BEST PHOTO CONTEST at the end of each year.
- To vote for a photograph, participants can go to the Agway Facebook page and "LIKE" us to become an Agway Facebook fan and pick from the winning pet, wild bird and lawn & garden photos of that year on the CONTEST tab (only available during the contest period).
- A grand prize of a $100.00 Agway Gift Certificate will be awarded to the photo in each category with the most votes.
- Click HERE for complete details.
Terms and Conditions:
No Purchase Necessary to enter the Contest. Agway Gift Certificates have no cash value and can only be redeemed for merchandise at an Agway *location (CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.). Other terms and conditions will apply. Winners will be notified via email. One prize per household. Void where prohibited by law.
Eligibility: The Contest is open to legal residents of the fifty states only who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the day of entry. Employees, officers, agents and directors of Agway, Southern States Cooperative, Inc., its Managed Cooperatives Dealers, including all subsidiary and affiliated companies, vendors, contractors and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, agents and directors are not eligible. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all respects.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, undeliverable, destroyed or stolen forms or photographs. Entries are null and void and will be rejected if not obtained in accordance with these rules and through authorized, legitimate channels, or if any part is counterfeited, illegible, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or if they contain or reflect printing, typographical, mechanical, seeding or other errors. Released Parties shall have no liability for entry forms, posters or any other media containing or reflecting printing or other errors. Anyone maybe disqualified from participating or winning a prize if, it is determined that such person is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or representatives. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Be sure to check back to www.agway.com for more information, projects and tips. Visit your local Agway where you'll find everything you need, year-round, for your home, lawn, garden, farm, pet and wild birding needs. Each Agway location is independently owned and operated and as such products and pricing vary by store.